Frequently Asked Questions
- What is eyebrow threading?
- How does eyebrow threading work?
- How long does eyebrow threading take?
- Does eyebrow threading hurt
- What are the benefits of threading vs. waxing?
- Where can a person skilled in threading hair removal be found?
- What are Henna Tattoos?
1. What is eyebrow threading?
A. Eyebrow threading is an ancient Indian method of hair removal that is all natural, safe, simple, fast, and effective.
2. How does eyebrow threading work?
A. Threading is done with a piece of thread by knotting the thread and creating a trap. Hairs are removed by the roots or close to the roots.
3. How long does eyebrow threading take?
A. A typical eyebrow threading session takes 5 to 7 minutes.
4. Does eyebrow threading hurt?
A. It may sound painful, but threading is not painful compared to waxing.
5. What are the benefits of threading vs waxing?
A. Threading does not peel a layer of skin. Redness and swelling seldom appear, and if they do occur, they disappear within 30 minutes. There is no irritation or bumps at all. Threading removes even the finest of hair and feels smooth, like a baby’s skin.
6. Where can a person skilled in threading hair removal be found?
A. It’s easy—visit our Locations page to find a location near you! Our trained professionals will guide you to the best hair removal treatment for your needs.
7. What is a henna tattoo?
A. Henna (also known as mehendi or mehndim hina) is used in hair coloring and skin staining products and is made from the leaves of the henna plant, lawsonia enermis, which are ground into a fine powder. The main ingredients in henna pastes are the henna powder, strained lemon juice, coffee or tea, and eucalyptus oil. When applied to the skin and left for a short period of time, this paste produces a temporary reddish brown stain that fades from the skin over days to weeks just as a tan would.